APPLY FOR the SALES OPS coordinator role
We’re on a mission — to operate courageously & to enable F5000 teams to innovate and grow like startups.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The person in this role will play a key part in executing our sales strategy to drive top-of-the-funnel activity. This person will coordinate and execute various sales activities, ranging from sending cold outreach notes to ensuring sales activities are properly tracked and reported in our CRM platform. This role will partner with key stakeholders, including the Chief Growth Officer (CGO), Market Leader, and Account Owners, to drive connections. This person is energized by the hunt, has exceptional executional skills, and has a strong servant leadership mindset.
This position is remote/location-free, starting at ~20 hrs/week, and contract-to-hire preferred.
A SAMPLE VARIETY OF WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Account Owner Support: source and distribute content that enables account owners to nurture client relationships, assist account owners in identifying additional leads within their accounts, assist account owners in gathering useful data to inform the account strategy, etc.
- CRM Management: collaborate with CRM users to ensure activities and contact lists are properly maintained with consistency, set up integrations, manage custom fields, etc.
- Reporting: create reports and forecasts around key success metrics to keep the team updated on progress toward goals, effectively communicate findings with proper stakeholders, provide trend analysis on monthly key management reports, etc.
- Account Research: research leads on LinkedIn for target accounts, test and tweak InMail message tracks, drive connections across multiple platforms, schedule meetings, etc.
HOW WE'LL KNOW IT'S WORKING:
- TGG has strong top-of-the-funnel pipeline
- Account owners feel supported and setup to focus on activities that are the best use of their skillset
- Key stakeholders have confidence in the quality of data in the CRM
- Teammates involved in NBD activities are informed on progress to goals
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Operates with high integrity and high competency
- Consistently delivers strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various stakeholders, clients, and vendors
- Has a strong eye for detail
- Operates with persistence
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintains a high level of professionalism
- Is highly organized
- Has strong executional discipline on completing tasks in a timely manner
- Has strong time management skills
- Is knowledgeable on HubSpot, Google Suite, etc.