APPLY for the OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR role
We’re on a mission — to operate courageously & to enable F5000 teams to innovate and grow like startups.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The person in this role will play a part in ensuring the scale and efficiency of TGG’s operations as the company grows. This person will be seen as a key administrator for the CEO and VP of Operations, managing a breadth of responsibilities. This role will work closely with the VP to keep the company organized and help implement process improvement. This person is energized by the variety of work and has a strong servant leadership mindset.
This position is remote/location-free, starting at ~30 hrs/week, with the possibility to convert to full-time. Contract-to-hire preferred.
A SAMPLE VARIETY OF WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Executive admin support for CEO/VP, such as scheduling, pulling reports, etc.
- HR administrative tasks, such as keeping employee records up to date, distributing benefits compliance notices, etc.
- Legal administrative tasks, such as filing contracts, distributing compliance notices, etc.
- Data Security tasks, such as annual updates of policies, auditing e-files, etc.
- Finance tasks, such as data entry, pulling reports, etc.
- Corporate tasks, such as planning team events, holiday party, etc.
The mix of these tasks will vary week by week so this person should be able to flow to the work easily and as needed.
HOW WE'LL KNOW IT'S WORKING:
- Confidential information remains confidential
- Key information and details are properly tracked and organized in a timely and reliable manner to drive smart business decisions
- TGG ops team and executives operate with greater efficiency
- The CEO and VP are able to focus on strategic efforts with this person’s support
- This person is gaining confidence in the various facets of the role over time, regardless of the depth of previous experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has significant administrative experience at the executive level
- Operates with a servant leader mindset, high integrity, and high competency
- Maintains a high level of emotional and professional maturity
- Is trustworthy and operates with discretion
- Thrives on organizing details, including able to prioritize tasks by deadline/urgency
- Needs little direction to get projects across the finish line
- Has the self-discipline to keep up with a variety of recurring tasks and key stakeholders
* It is not a requirement to have direct experience or in-depth knowledge of the outlined work (we’ll teach you!), but you must demonstrate the transferable skills of flexing across a range of duties, a growth mindset, and eagerness to learn.